Who we are
Our website address is: https://paradiseislandestate.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- Name of Guests
- Flight details
- Credit card details.
- information used to complete reservation.
- Via OTAS
The System will store data of your completed forms for as long as your account is current and active.
Paradise Island Estate Koh Samui collects various computer identification data about you during your use of our website by placing various cookies on your computer or mobile device.
We use this data to understand how our clients’ visitors are using our website. We monitor and analyse this data in order to help us improve the functionality and performance of our website and to provide relevant services and information to you.
This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you fill in a from, the data is retained while your enquiry is valid. This is so we can respond to and follow-up on queries .
Guests datas will be removed after 1 year.
What rights you have over your data
If you have filled in a form on this website, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Guests data may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
If data is removed the system will remove the data permanently from the primary database servers immediately. The same data will be present in our backup systems for 30 days, after which it will be removed from all our systems.
We will not accommodate requests for restoring data from our backup systems unless it is a system or hardware failure on our part. No Exceptions.
Cancellation of Service
- Google is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement, which provides a guarantee to comply with European privacy legislation (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active).
- Google will use this information on our behalf to evaluate the use of our online offer by users to compile reports on the activities within this online offer and to provide us with further services related to the use of this online offer and the internet usage. In this case, pseudonymous usage profiles of the users can be created from the processed data.
- We only use Google Analytics with activated IP anonymization. This means that the IP address of the users will be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there.
- The IP address submitted by the user’s browser will not be merged with other data provided by Google. Users can prevent the storage of cookies by setting their browser software accordingly; Users may also prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to their use of the online offer as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
- For more information about Google’s data usage, settings and opt-out options, please visit Google’s websites: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/partners (“Google’s use of your data when you use websites or apps of our partners”), https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads (“Advertising use of data”), https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated (“Managing information Google uses to show you ads”).
- Incidentally, the personal data will be anonymized or deleted after a lapse of 26 months.
Opt-out for Google Analytics